Twisted Nether episodes
Episodes of the Twisted Nether Blogcast are released weekly on Monday.
Episode 1: Jumping on the Nethertrain (Finally)
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 1
- For the first episode Breana and Fimlys finally jump on the Nethertrain and bring you a short but sweet show. Introductions are the appetizer and discussions on WotLK, Arena Realms, the BAN Hammer and our Featured Blog of the Week round it out. We finish up with a little special treat for our new listeners!
Episode 2: Hax and Haelz
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 2
- This week, we talk about the Abode Flash security issue, The Hunter’s Mark hack and why Bellwether from 4haelz, secretly loves Moonkins.
Episode 3: Who Moved My Matticus?
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 3
- This week, we discuss the freshness of cheese, get a great tip about RSS Feeds, and dive into the World of Matticus. All the while, trying to discover why dwarves don’t seem to have children.
Episode 4: We Like Bear Butts and We Cannot Lie
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 4
- This week we have an epic interview with the Big Bear himself, another great tip from Toomanyannas, kids in raids and a contest!
Episode 5: Patches and Pikes
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 5
- This week we have the Huntress herself, Pike where we talk about her love of animals, the new patch notes and Anna tells us 9 things your blog needs.
Episode 6: Chicks Dig Kodos
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 6
- This week we have all the ingredients for a great party, one Chick GM, a tip, one shared topic and kodos, lots of kodos.
Episode 7: An Orc in Dwarf Clothing
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 7
- This week Ratshag from Need More Rage joins Fimlys and Breana as the Twisted Blog of the Week! We have a long discussion on the merits and ease of obtaining PvP gear and ohnoes! The Authenticator is Sold Out! All this and the winner of our commercial contest! Don’t Miss it!
Episode 8: A Bird in the Nether
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 8
- This episode we have some great topics, a tip and a Kestrel in a Pear Tree!
Episode 9: Eyebrows of the Round Table
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 9
- This Episode Fim’s eyebrows take over the world…well not really, but they are a great party prop. Join us for the first ever TNB LIVE Show!
Episode 10: Never Enough Annas
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 10
- This episode we have a sick Bre, how to keep your raid “mana” flowing, and one of the Annas…this one with a voice…
Episode 11: P.T. Diddy
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 11
- This week we have P. T. Diddy himself, the uber master of posts, Part Time Druid. Some great topics, a tip, listener mail and Fim wants to know if you feel “lucky.”
Episode 12: Ravyn Quoth Nevermore
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 12
- This episode we have a Ravyn, some giggles, and several great topics for your listening pleasure.
Episode 13: Chick-fil-a-nery
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 13
- This episode we finally say Nibuca’s name correctly, discover great medieval recipes, some awesome topics and the crucial question about gnome toes is answered.
Episode 14: One 4 the Horde
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 14
- This episode, we not only have one horde, we doubled our pleasure and got a second one as well! Join us for an express episode of TNB.
Episode 15: Pet Mania!
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 15
- This week we are Manic over Mania! The Queen of hunter pets has graced us this week. Come and enjoy in the splendor. We also try to make sense of the new raid buffs and Fim hears voices…
Episode 16: Wynnicus Beta 3.16
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 16
- This week Matt and Wyn from World of Matticus endure hardships, betrayals and silly fart jokes to spend time with us for TNB’s second live show!
Episode 17: Banana Splits!
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 17
- This week we have an epic interview with the Siha from Banana Shoulders, another great tip from Toomanyannas, the social of WoW and cute cartoons for sale.
Episode 18: Hybrid Hyjinx
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 18
- This week we have an epic interview two, count them two stellar druids, Runy from Unbearably Hot and Phae from Resto4life! Don’t miss the double druid action!
Episode 19: Game Dame Fame
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 19
- This week we have an great interview with Natalie from Game Dame and babble…lots and lots of babble.
Episode 20: Greater Blessing of Cheese
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 20
- This week we are blessed with cheese, Nib conquers epic Blizzcon lines and we talk…alot!
Episode 21: Patches and Krafting
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 21
- This episode we craft an interview with the profession master herself, Kaliope. Talk about patches, buffs and Bre’s new Bejeweled addiction.
Episode 22: Brrrrraaaaiiinnnss
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 22
- This week we (brainnnnsss) talk about the new world event with the help of Lin, from Elune’s Guidance.
Episode 23: Wrath of the Leafy King
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 23
- This week we have Leafshine from Lust for Flower as our Guest of the week and we talk (A LOT!) about WotLK.
Episode 24: The Mage of QQ
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 24
- This week we bring forth Mage Goodness…in the form of a Troll? Oh well, not everyone is perfect. Euripedes from Critical QQ graciously deals with our bad jokes and puns, while informing us why Mages are hawt.
Episode 25: Bring on the Stabby Stab!
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 25
- This week we have some stabby stab goodness in the form of Valenna from Parry! Dodge! Spin!.
Episode 26: Is That a Tiger in Your Pocket?
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 26
- This week we have an epic interview with the Big Red... no not the gum, Big Red Kitty joins us this week with so much hunter love that Bre is a little giddy..
Episode 27: The Stoppable Blogcast
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 27
- This week we have an interview with Queklain aka Stop from The Stoppable Force. Join us as we dive into the real question everyone wants to know: Death Knights boxers or briefs?
Episode 28: Somewhat Almost Evil
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 28
- This week we a lock so cute that it is almost evil! That is right Hydra from Almost Evil joins us to give us the inside scoop in the mind of a gnome lock.
Episode 29: The Ego Has Landed
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 29
- This week we have a very “disciplined” interview with the priestess herself, Ego aka Vonya from Egotistical Priest!
Episode 30: Mounted IRL
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 30
- This week we the dynamic duo from Married IRL. Come and join us as we talk about LARP, WoW and running a guild.
Episode 31: Destructive Grasp
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 31
- This week we destroy everything in our reach! Um..not really, but we still have a great time speaking to Saresa from Destructive Reach.
Episode 32: Feeling Very Patched
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 32
- This week, we stumble into the TNB studios after Patch 3.0.8 and we have an shadow loving Lock to help show us the way.
Episode 33: World of Jesscraft
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 33
- This week we bring the pain! Fim deals with mockery from two females as we interviewed the wonderful Lady Jess.
Episode 34: Table goes Round and Round
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 34
- This week we are graced by five wonderful bloggers, a room full of listeners and way too much caffeine!
Episode 35: The Myze Has Melted
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 35
- This week we have an great interview with Myze from Leader of the Pack, and a bunch of 3.1 goodness.
Episode 36: Pretty in Pink
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 36
- This week we have an fantastic interview with Larisa of the Pink Pigtail Inn, and dream of cheddar and broccoli Hot Pockets.
Special Episode 1: A Farewell to Phae
- Main article: Twisted Nether special episode 1
- This week we have a special episode of TNB as we say goodbye to Phaelia from Resto4life.
Episode 37: Blogbound Cat
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 37
- This week we meet a cat who really doesn’t care about coming down from the tree when we speak to Maerdred from Treebound Cat.
Episode 38: Where in the WoW is Bre?
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 38
- This week Bre is found... sort of and we are joined with a special co-host Nibuca from Mystic Chicanery. Oh, and lots, and lots of babble…you have been warned.
Episode 39: Eye of the Hunter
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 39
- This week we have Lassirra from The Hunters Mark as our Blogger of the Week. We sat down “in front” of a “live” chatroom and discussed Huntering and Bloggering.
Episode 39.5: SHIVER ME TIMBERS
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 39.5
- This week we’re out of town.. but we totally had time to record an episode. Listen to um.. Bre and Fim babble about the upcoming patch, blue posts and reader mail (you all should send more mail) and lots more.
Episode 40: Moony Cow
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 40
- This week we have an mad interview with the insane cow himself…Bob…oh crap…I mean Llanion from Mad Cow Chronicles! Also, Bre makes a sad announcement.
Episode 41: Shades of Graylo
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 41
- Put your thinking caps on. This week we’re talking with Graylo of Gray Matter.. and mathifying and theorycrafting.
Episode 42: Life, the Universe and 3.1
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 42
- Hydrargyrum of Almost Evil, Runyarusco of Unbearably Hot, Maerdred of Tree Bound Cat, Lassirra of The Hunter’s Mark, and Anna of Too Many Annas, Nibuca and Fimlys chat about the patch to the patch to the patch (and other stuff).
Episode 43: Burning Your Brigs
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 43
- Join us as we chat with Brigwyn from The Hunting Lodge about Child Play.. and what it’s like to be a Phoenix.
Episode 44: Will Tank For Podcast
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 44
- We can has aggro! Join Fim and Nib as we chat with Dezdemone from Will Tank for Healz about Wrath, Ulduar and guild leadership.
Episode 45: Extravagance d’Anniversaire
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 45
- Oh! La La! Bon Anniversaire, Bon Anniversaire! Yes, TNB is one year old. We celebrate by branching out. Join us as we’re talking (or arguing in Nib’s case) with a fellow podcaster, Patrick Beja of the French Spin (and other projects). We’re also discussing the new wow.com, 3.1.2, Mountain Dew and much more.
Episode 46: Holy Bubble Spec
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 46
- This week we talk turkey, well.. really healing and stuff, with Anea from HolyDiscipline. We also discuss the “Ferraro Fiasco” and the “Right Way to Blog”.
Episode 47: Honor’s Honor
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 47
- This week we talk about ’969′ (without an explicit tag) and the intricate ins-and-outs of Pally tanking with Honors from Honor’s Code. Fim and I also get to chat about a new version of WordPress, Mountain Dew, and Blizzcon!!
Episode 48: Twisted Nether, Eh?
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 48
- Another week, another stupendous, outrageous, spectacular show! We talk about the trickling out 3.2 changes including the changes to mounts and the new Battleground. The Hot Topics is changing to a review of some of the TNTCast posts of the week and we got a TON of emails from you to talk about. Also, last but definitely not least, our special guest is the amazing comic artist Cadistra who is responsible for the webcomic World of Warcraft, Eh?
Episode 49: Hoarsing Around
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 49
- We again have 3.2 on the brain this week! We’re one episode away from the big 50 and we welcome a guest who is a hoarse of another color. Veronica Belmont of Tekzilla, Qore and VeronicaBelmont.com joins us with her voice a little on the raspy side. Fighting a cold, she still manages to educate us on some of the newest trends in gaming and talk about some of her wild WoW adventures. Additionally, we discuss some deep topics including looting issues and the Hardcore vs. Casual debate.
Episode 50: Rawr, Stomp, Rawr
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 50
- We’ve reached the ripe old age of 50! 8 more and we can go to Outland! Anyway, this week we welcome Stompalina and Hafrot from rawrbitchrawr.com and the Rawrcast Show. We had an amazing interview. It was loads of fun and full of great discussions. In addition, we talk about the Death Knight Q&A, some great TNTCast Hot Topics and answered some of YOUR emails!
Episode 51: The Pugs of Change (Round Table)
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 51
- Another Twisted Nether Blogcast "blogger" Roundtable. This week we actually have a self-professed non-blogger, but he is a prolific podcaster! I suppose that is just a voice blog, right? We welcome Patrick Beja from How I WoW, French Spin, etc, Big Bear Butt Blogger from the Big Bear Butt Blog, Larisa from the Pink Pigtail Inn and Breana former co-host of TNB and also formerly of Gun Loving Dwarf Chick. We talk about 3.2 stuff and class balance issues and a bunch of other topics. Don’t Miss it!
Episode 52: Stabled Pets Can’t Attack (SPCA)
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 52
- We’re still trucking along! This week we talk about the Tome of Cold Weather Flying, coming in 3.2. We also discuss how to blow up your blog, make Warlocks just a little bit more evil and we welcome Brajana from Mend Pet in to discuss lots of huntery goodness and her SPCA Charity Drive!
Episode 53: The Podcast Formerly Known As TNB
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 53
- This week the show welcomes Mike Schramm from WoW Insider and mikeschramm.com. Yes, again the interview goes long, but it was more than worth it! The hosts also talk about the official iPhone WoW App, lots of Q&A, listener emails and much much more!
Episode 54: Fim McCool
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 54
- This week, the Nether welcomes StoneyBaby from BigHitBox, an enhancement Shaman with a lot to say about melee. We also talk about the newest patch, 3.2 (Yes, Fim’s prediction holds true, again..) and go through the normal combination of news, hot topics and voices from the nether!
Episode 55: Princess of Darkness
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 55
- Join us on a special Pre-Blizzcon special! We talk getting ready for Blizzcon and about some of the 3.2 changes and we even get a visit from a special guest... I wonder who it could be...
Episode 56: A 3 Hour Tour: Blizzcon ’09
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 56
- Catch up with our spoilerific Round table. Fim and Nib are joined by Brajana from Mend Pet, Brigwyn from WoW.Com and The Hunting Lodge and Hydrargyrum from Almost Evil in a fascinating look into Blizzcon and the news of Cataclysm.
Episode 57: Lorecasted
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 57
- Get in touch with your “lore”self as we welcome our interview for the week, Greyseer from Lorecrafted. We also talk about the new Faction Change service and the other news and topics from around the internether. A couple of emails and another TNB is over! Check it out!
Episode 58: Restocast Unleashed!
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 58
- This week’s episode is all live! Like a round table but without the round.. Well, and the table. We did the interview and then just launched right into the rest of the show. Lissanna from Restokin was our guest this week and she participated not only in the interview but the rest as well! We talk a bit about 3.2.2 patch notes, a few topics from the nether (including information about wordpress jormungars) and answer a few of YOUR emails! (you did send us email.. didn’t you?)
Episode 59: #IBlameSyrana
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 59
- Another week of LIVE TNB! This week welcomes both Sideshow AND Syrana to the show. They are the husband/wife team behind the Sideshow and Syrana blog. We talk about Pirate’s Day, Raging Sheep and blame it all on Syrana. Don’t miss it!
Episode 60: There Is No Spoon
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 60
- It is not the spoon that must bend… But YOU! .. Oh.. Our special guest is… Not here. Spooner from Spooncraft didn’t make it for the show. But.. The show must go on! So we talk about some 3.2.2 stuff , topics and a couple of your emails. We also go into some more details about Azeroth United! Check it out!
Episode 61: Zanderfin’s Magic Emporium
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 61
- This week a guest appeared as if by magic (and lots of stalking and nagging by Nib). Leiandra of Zanderfin’s Wow “Casual” Raiding joins us live! We talk about Blizzcon, 3.3 PTR and even throw in an email from a... LOTRO Podcaster? We also talk a bunch about Azeroth United and our upcoming charity event! Don’t miss it!
Episode 62: Better Spooner than Never
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 62
- We sent out the search parties. We sent out the Marines.. We sent out Rambo! Finally, we found him! Spooner from Spooncraft is the special guest this week. Additionally we talk about a few more 3.3 things, Tier 10 Set graphics, A bunch of topics and we even read an email...
Episode 63: Rip on Hunters
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 63
- Welcome back for a new episode of TNB! This week we welcome Euripides from outdps.com and the Hunting Party Podcast! We talk hunters, of course, but also dig into alts, leveling and we announce our new Multi-Cast Halloween Giveaway!
Episode 64: Round the Campfire
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 64
- This week we have a 3.3 Round table with Matticus (World of Matticus), Stoneybaby( Big Hit Box), Graylo (Gray Matter), Honorshammer (Honor’s Code) and Saresa (Destructive Reach).
Episode 65: A Dae In The Life
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 65
- We welcome Daewin from the Hunting Lodge Podcast this week as we talk Race change, podcasting anecdotes and the nature of ballerina warlocks!
Special Episode 2: It Came From The Podcast Give Away
- Main article: Twisted Nether special episode 2
- Welcome to a Special Episode.. No, not of the Twisted Nether Blogcast! But of the immensely spooky “IT CAME FROM THE PODCAST” Giveaway 2009! Twisted Nether, The Hunting Lodge, Pugcast and /2 came together for one crazy night. Fighting lag, random number generators and ghostly show notes that just seemed to disappear at times, we gave away an amazing assortment of prizes! Listen and be afraid.. Be VERY afraid!
Episode 66: T Time With Turpster
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 66
- Back to normal this week. Or as normal as you can get when Turpster, The T, graces TNB with his presence. We talk about Hearts, Hands and Voices, Blizzcon is NOT in Vegas (or is it), and Wrath is 1! (Happy Birthday!!!)
Episode 67: Begging Your Forbearance
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 67
- It’s a Retributionary view! Jong from Forbearance is with us this week waxing poetical about the game we all love. We also talk about the delayed rollout of bosses/wings in ICC and the newest WoW Holiday, Pilgrim’s Bounty! Join us for the feast!
Episode 68: Twisted Gnomer Blogcast
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 68
- Another week, another show! This time, our guest is from down under (that’s right, Ironforge!).. Gnomaggedon from Armaggedon’s Coming is with us to talk about the Aussie way to play WoW and dig deeper into the Pilgrim’s Bounty holiday than you ever thought possible! WoW turns 5 and Warcraft turns 15. Join in on the festivities! And we double our wikibrarian’s pay, but cut their bonuses and vacation time!
Episode 69: Hordie with a “D”
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 69
- We welcome Kim from World of Warcraft Wanderings this week and we ponder the great meaning of 5. We also talk about “How to do top DPS” and that WoW.com is hiring. Listen and be amazed... I know we were.
Episode 70: What the DINGO is a Chook?
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 70
- Fim and Nib have lost control! Of the podcast that is! The Bind on Equip crew put the Dingo to the hosts and are nigh unstoppable. Along the way there is some chat about some incoming Armory changes, the Feast of Winter’s Veil and a good amount of Mage QQ.
Episode 71: Three of Three: Table Edition
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 71
- Last show of the year and it’s an extra special one! We invite Lissanna from Restokin, Greyseer from Lorecrafted and Mike Schramm from WoW.com on the show for a 3.3 and 2009 retrospective round table! AND.. We keep it under 2 hours! Listen to the last show of the year and we’ll see you in 2010!
Episode 72: Dwarves in the Hall
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 72
- Can’t believe it’s already 2010! A new year and TNB is still kicking. At the ripe old age of 72 episodes, the TNB team welcomes Ringo, and by proxy Beli, from Flinthammer Hall. We talk RP, Image editing, raiding.. Well, EVERYTHING! There is also news about WoW Radio closing up shop, ruckus about Gearscore and we read/answer a TON of listener emails.
Episode 73: Creamy Gearscore Center
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 73
- This week on the Twisted Nether we welcome Typhoon Andrew from Eye of the Storm as our special guest. We spend some time discussing the recent Developer Twitter Q&A session and also even more of the Gearscore controversy and, of course, there is a little mail to answer.
Episode 74: Elite Hardcore Altoholic
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 74
- This week TNB welcomes Tristan from The Elitists podcast. We talk with him about being in a hardcore raiding guild and what that means. In addition, we talk about his podcast and his secretly (or not so secretly) suffering from Altaholism. We also talk about what the Limited attempts in ICC mean and YOUR chance to get published on WoW.com!
Episode 75: Need More Guest
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 75
- This week we have no guest! Well, actually we do have a guest. Syrana from Sideshow and Syrana (and the Polygamerous Podcast) joins us. There is no interview, though. She was already interviewed in a past episode, so we skip that and spend a ton of time on the News! Lots of great discussions on the recent WoW news and topics.
Episode 76: Fellow Google Blogger Bloggers
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 76
- For Episode 76, the wonderful Miss Medicina (or Jess to Nib, who can’t pronounce Medicina) joins us! We talk healing, Cataclysm and, oddly enough Wiki Answers and D&D…
In addition to the awesome interview, we also spent time discussing, among other things, the upcoming access to the Auction House via the Armory and the whole “Ensidia gets world first.. No they don’t” affair.
Episode 77: Starmancraft, The Beta
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 77
- Another epic episode! We welcome Starman from the World of Warcast podcast. We talk about many things, as usual, and extract all sorts of podcasting secrets. We also talk about patch 3.3.3 on the PTR and Pets are going Plushie! An enlightening voicemail and generally awesome discussion round it out.
Episode 78: Machinimaniac
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 78
- Ninthbatter, the creator/author/voice of Nobody Like You, the WoW Machinima, joins us on the hot seat this week. We talk even more 3.3.3 information and the just completed Developer Twitter “chat”. Ninth helps us understand what machinima is and how we could get started/what is involved.
Episode 79: If The Shoe Fits
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 79
- Another last minute, but no less awesome guest! Molly from the Women of Warcraft Vidcast/Podcast joins us. We talk all about the joys (*cough*) of Videocasting and going back to your roots. The discussion turns to the revelation of some of the changes to stats in Cataclysm and we even talk about what to do if you’re blog doesn’t have any pictures of shoes! All that and more!
Episode 80: Whatever
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 80
- It’s another Round Table! We welcome a cornucopia of awesome guests: Tristan from The Elitist Podcast, Typhoon Andrew from Eye of the Storm, Daewin from the The Hunting Lodge Podcast, Stop from The Stoppable Force, and Kim from World of Warcraft Wanderings! We cover a bunch of topics including the new info on Cataclysm Masteries, the progressive “nerfication” of Raids and Addons: Critical or Crutch.
Episode 81: Affliction Addiction
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 81
- Twisted Nether welcomes Millea from Dots and Hots. Fimlys is overwhelmed by the sheer ‘lockery! We talk about the forced relocation of the Gnomes and Trolls in the Pre-Cataclysm days, the WoW.com Resource page and a few hot topics including “So, You Want to Blog?”. The addiction continues!
Episode 82: Giant Wooden Spoon
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 82
- Ophelie from The Bossy Pally and the Giant Spoon (yes.. GIANT!) joins TNB this week! We ask her all the tough questions, as usual, and get the skinny on the Blog Azeroth Shared Topic! Oh, and a little thing called BLIZZCON 2010 was announced.. I think we talk about that a bit.. Emails/Voicemails and everything else in this action packed episode!
Episode 83: The Hounds of Lore
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 83
- This episode we welcome Amatera from LoreHound (and formerly ProjectLore) to the show. Amazing Conversations Erupt! Of course, we also talk about all the April Foolery, Eyonix leaving Blizzard and .. um… Cheese Sculpting?! Yeah… Cheese Sculpting.. You don’t want to miss it!
Episode 84: Tradechatocolypse
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 84
- This week we welcome Steve, David and Kat from Inside Azeroth! Another HUGE show. Another GREAT conversation! We also talk about the news.. What news? Of course all the new Cataclysm news that has been being released. Hot Topics and a few Emails round things out. Don’t miss it!
Episode 85: A Win Wyn Situation
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 85
- It was the worst of times. It was the best of times. A time for endings and a time for new beginnings. Twisted Nether Blogcast mourns the loss of the Hunting Lodge blog/podcast while celebrating the new projects emerging from it’s ashes. Brigwyn and Daewin join Nib and Fim to recount tales of the past and reiterate hopes for the future.
Episode 86: Constructively Rant-Table
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 86
- Look Out Below! Blizzard dropped a raid bomb and the rants are dropping like flies. We welcome Lissanna from Restokin, Bellwether from 4Haelz and Stop from The Stoppable Force to sit and discuss, in a kind and gentle manner… Wait.. who are we kidding here? Fists Flew! The Gloves Came Off! This was no kiddie pool, baby! Ranting and Raving about the proposed changes to Raiding in Cataclysm, our esteemed group of expert prognosticators uses their most prognosticatory prognostications to tell us all about the death, and/or life of 25man raiding in the next expansion. Ok, that’s enough of that. Listen to the show, you don’t want to miss it!
Episode 87: FAQ U Psynister
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 87
- For our last Friday recording (for a while), we welcome Psynister from Psynister’s Notebook. We talk, at length, about the new RealID information that has emerged and skim the subject of the alpha leaks. Oh, and, of course, we blame it all on gold buyers!
Episode 88: Twisted Newsday
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 88
- If you didn’t remember, we moved our LIVE recording day to Tuesday nights (same time/channel). However, not only did a bunch of people forget about the change… We forgot to get a guest! OMG! It’s just Fim and Nib.. Or is that Nim and Fib? Anyway, your co-hosts spend a hefty amount of time discussing the news this week. The iPhone/Pod/Pad Application is updated with Beta AH functionality! Blizzcon Tickets go on sale June 2 and June 5. PTR 3.3.5 Is Open.. And sooo much more.. It might be shorter than usual, but it is NO less packed with vitamins and minerals! We guarantee!
Episode 89: Cyngularly Cynwise
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 89
- TNB Joins the Battleground this week! We welcome Cyn from Cynwise’s Battlefield Manual to the show. We fill this crazy long interview with a TON of talk about PvP in Battlegrounds, a little warlock talk and of course, upcoming Cataclysm stuff!
Episode 90: Finally Fimlys
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 90
- Wow.. Can’t believe it’s been 2 years already! We’re 2 years in and 90-odd shows (definitely odd)... This week we celebrate in style.. With YOU! Special Surprise? Fimlys sits on the hot seat.. No, he didn’t burn his tush.. Somehow he agrees to answer all the biting questions Nib (and the chatroom) can come up with. I think truth serum of some kind was involved. Anyway, in addition to waxing poetical about the whole genesis of this TNB thing (and just generally talking forever, as usual), the gang discusses a little more 3.3.5 information, gets you ready to be one of the first 7500 people in the queue to buy Blizzcon tickets and play YOUR “birthday” wishes and musings. Oh.. And the BEST Birthday Song EVAR!
Episode 91: Frost is the New Time Warp
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 91
- It’s astounding! Time is fleeting! Madness takes it’s toll! This week we welcome Krizzlybear from Frost is the New Black and we’re doing the time warp. Krizz was on a Round Table BEFORE being on the show as a guest (contrary to the usual circle of life!). So, now he’s here and he pontificates wildly about the beauties of the upcoming Timewarp Spell that mages are getting. Join us and the Mage of Frost as we talk not only about mages but also about a couple of contests (including our own) and the usual array of news. views and voices! So, listen closely.. (For quite a while longer).. I’ve got to keep control!
Episode 92: That's what Ril said
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 92
- We welcome Rilandune and, true to his blog’s name, the show was pretty Heroically Random! We were all over the map, but in a good way. We also have a TON of discussion on the changes recently announced to Cataclysm along with a few Twittercast posts. Oh yeah, and we announce the winner of our Queue Buster Haiku Contest along with an AWESOME surprise! Brigwyn from Brigwyn’s Corner also donated an Authenticator which we gave away to a lucky live audience member! It’s a show you just don’t want to miss.
Episode 93: Ruby and Jade
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 93
- We welcome Windsoar from Jaded Alt this week! We talk about leveling, raiding and Blog Azeroth! 3.3.5 is out and with it finally, Ruby Sanctum opens up. We also talk quickly about WordPress 3.0 release and there are literally TONS of emails to go through.
Episode 94: Beta Cata Data
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 94
- This week we welcome Lissanna from Restokin. Lissanna has been lucky enough to be involved in the Alpha and Beta of Cataclysm. She works hard to make sure that when we all get this expansion, the bugs have been squashed DEAD! But, she’s with us on this episode to talk about what we can expect so far for Cataclysm as a whole and Druids specifically.
Episode 95: Dech and the PseudoID
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 95
- We welcome Dechion from Dechion’s Place to the show this week. Big news? RealID in the Forums.. NOT! We discuss this “a little” in addition to, of course, a bunch of new Cataclysm stuff including some cool UI mods.
Episode 96: RP in the Stream
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 96
- This week we welcome Arcania from Warpriestess. We talk a ton about RP, of course! News includes the usual Cataclysm updates (Spoiler Alert!) and we’ve got a couple of emails and such to boot.
Episode 97: All About the Sects
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 97
- This week we welcome Esh and Kat from the Gaming Worlds Collide podcast and blog. In addition to an excellent interview, we also talk a little about Blizzard cracking down on Sex RP, China finally gets WotLK, the normal “what’s new in cataclysm beta” and a little PSA on Security from Bornakk.
Episode 98: Metamorphosis
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 98'
- It’s a time for change and changes are a-coming. Along with announcing that we’re moving the live recording night to Saturday, this episode is a bittersweet one for us here at Twisted Nether. Our very own Nibuca is taking a break from WoW and feels that she can no longer co-host the show. However, Hydra from Almost Evil has been recruited by the Star League.. Oh wait.. She’s been recruited to take up Nibs Cohosting mantle and we know she is going to do an awesome job. Besides that, Hydra is our “guest” this week and we talk about, you guessed it, Cataclysm. There is a little other news and we’ve got a couple of emails and such. Changes can be difficult.
Episode 99: Party Like Its 99
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 99'
- Episode 99 is here! We’re one episode away from the big 100th Round Table of Super Awesomeness (or something like that). This week, however, we have invited Nicole Spag on the show. Besides, of course, being an avid World of Warcraft gamer, she is the Host/Co-Host on many a podcast including Ladies of Leet, a very cool video game podcast, and Movielicious, a movie podcast! We also have some info on Blizzcon and, as usual, the smattering of news about Cataclysm. Don’t miss it!
Episode 100: The Amazing, Incredible 100th Episode Special of Blue Bawls and Tea Lights
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 100
- We’ve made it to Episode 100 but we’re not done yet! Don’t let the length of this show fool you it is STILL full of awesomeness! We have some amazing Round Table guests: Rilandune from Heroically Random, Bre from Game Loving Geek Chick, Matticus from World of Matticus and the one, the only, BRK joins us also! We’ve even got some super secret special guests that stop by to chat with us at the end of the show. You really don’t want to miss this epic TNB! (And no, you don’t want to know what the title means)
Episode 101: Flight Master’s Notebook
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 101
- This week we welcome Nevik, the author of Nevik’s Notebook. We have a great discussion on blogging and wow, of course, but stray into unforseen places such as FFXIV and FFXI. After a couple of great bonding moments, Fim and Hydra move on to talk about the News including “Old Weather Flying” (cough) and patch 4.0.1 PTR. We’ve got a few tips, some TNTCasts and a list of New BA Sites. It’s a whole new century, baby.. Get used to it!
Episode 102: Hydraspawn
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 102
- Hydra is off tending the spawn this week. So, Fim welcomes a special guest to keep him from being lonely. This week is almost all Fim rambling.. Well, that and a bunch of news. There is of course cataclysm news and ptr news and maybe even some cataclysm and ptr news… Oh.. the special guest? Well, that just happens to be one Daewin formerly of the Hunting Lodge Podcast and one of the cohosts of Polygamerous and some other podcasts.
Episode 103: Back on Track
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 103
- We’re back... Again... Getting back to the normal routine now, we still don’t have an interview guest but once again Daewin joins Fim (no donuts were harmed in the recording of this episode) as they talk about a bunch of new news (isn’t that why they call it news?). We’re back to running through each of our segments and, despite the short length of this show, we get through a lot of stuff!
Episode 104: Pocket Full Of Blizzcon
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 104
- This week we’re back even more (full-back instead of half-back?). Hydra has returned from Maternity leave and we’ve even got an interview! Yes, we welcome Pocket from Slash AFK Webcomic and the 3 Girls, One Group podcast. We have a great discussion on webcomics and then go DEEP into the news. Lots of 4.0.1 and Cataclysm information. Of course there is a discussion on the Guild Cap (now 1000 from 600) and we spent an inordinate amount of time helping YOU get ready for Blizzcon!
Episode 105: Moonqin Quippery
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 105
- The Twisted Nether welcomes Qieth from Qieth’s Quips to the show this week and so, of course, there is a lot of Moonkin talk! Wrapped around and through all of that a bunch of 4.0.1 information, of course, since it went live this past week. Not much in the way of anything else for the show, but not surprising given the concentration people are giving to the patch. Enjoy!
Episode 106: A Con To Remember
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 106
- Hey! We’re back from Blizzcon 2010 and busy recuperating still. This week’s show, of course, is all about Blizzcon! But we don’t just sit around and talk about it, we asked YOU what you thought about Blizzcon this year. We got some emails, a voicemail and even brought on 2 past guests (and TNB meetup attendees) to give us their lowdown.
Besides all that your hosts are joined by Daewin (from Polygamerous and RGCG) and Stop (from The Stoppable Force) to help us commentate on the emails and give their impressions of the goings on. We also talk about the meetup and go through all the great stuff we gave away.
Episode 107: Stealthy Angel
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 107
- This week we welcome StealthySlyth from GamingAngels.com to the show. We met her briefly at the TNB Meetup at Blizzcon and invited her on to talk with us! Sorry for all the technical issues this week. Nothing seemed to want to work well, but we did as best we could with what we had. Other things we talked about include the Battle Resurrection changes and the merging of battlegroups! There are a bunch of Shared Topics and a TON of introduced blogs from Blog Azeroth.
Episode 108: Nether Warning!
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 108
- This week on TNB we welcome Seven and Thespius from the Raid Warning podcast! We have a truly awesome time hanging out with these guys and talking about wow, podcasting, beer and anything else that comes to mind. News and Topics follow the interview, as usual. We got a little late start that night but it was well worth it! The elemental invasion is progressing, troll druids are getting their own flight form and there’s a new kind of authenticator in town.
Episode 109: Shattered Marks
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 109
- We talk Hunters and Cataclysm with Morynne from Marks-365 this week! In our first show post-shattering we spend some time talking about getting WoW at a discount, the removal of certain mounts and items and a little about the new Darkmoon Faire Fortune site. We also had a couple of emails (keep em coming!) and a LARGE list of new sites from Blog Azeroth. Don’t miss it!
Episode 110: Disco Inferno
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 110
- We should be dancing, yeah! That’s right, this week’s guest is the Disco Priest herself, Liala from Disciplinary Action. Since we’re releasing this after Cata dropped, it’s the first TNB of the Cataclysm era! Can’t take the heat? Get out of the Disco! We talk priests, of course. The “Smite Spec” is debated (well, she just talks about it, we really don’t debate) and we even talk about Life Grip! I’m telling you, the conversation was “gripping” (sorry). Some news about battlegrounds, Blizzcast and the RSS feed for the Community Site. New blogs announced on BA and more!
Episode 111: All Things Medros
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 111
- Medros from All things Azeroth Podcast and The Group Quest Podcast is our guest this week on TNB. Cataclysm has arrived and we’re all head’s down deep into the game again. We talk about the leaked Blizzard schedule, Guild xp changes and Fim gets a camel! (At least he didn’t have a cow!).
Episode 112: Merry Cataclystmas
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 112
- Hydra is away but Fimlys has brought a few friends over to play. It’s a Twisted Nether Christmas. A rousing discussion of Cataclysm (of course) ensues and, amazingly enough, continues for 2 1/2 hours!
Episode 113: New Years Murlocs at 11
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 113
- It’s a new year and for our first episode of 2011 we welcome Murloc Parliament to the mic. Zelmaru and Noble (a.k.a ArcaneTinkerTank) join us for lots of Warcraft goodness.
Episode 114: Gazimoff’s Croc Blog
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 114
- Moving right along with 2011, we welcome Gazimoff from the Mana Obscura Blog and the Obscurecast Podcast!
Episode 115: Reflections of Rioriel
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 115
- Twisted Nether is happy to welcome our second overseas guest in as many weeks. Rioriel of Postcards from Azeroth joins us early in HIS morning this week.
Episode 116: Curse of the Nether
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 116
- Our special guest this week is Kody from Curse! He’s the Lead Editor there and has some great insights into the origin of Curse and all the projects they have taken on including Wowstead. We then somehow find the ability to spend almost an hour on the news this week (surprise!) and a very long list of new sites introduced on Blog Azeroth.
Episode 117: Obey the Nether
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 117
- This week as opposed to doing a group quest.. We’re raiding an Instance. THE Instance to be more precise.
Episode 118: Patch In The Round
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 118
- The 4.0.6 patch is finally out and we’ve brought together a great group of bloggers and podcasters to give it the proverbial thumbs up or thumbs down. Yes, it’s a ROUND TABLE! We’ve got Starman from World of Warcast podcast, StealthySlyth from GamingAngels.com, Kat from Gaming Worlds Collide podcast and Cyn from Cynwise’s Warcraft Manual.
Episode 119: The Flipper Flies
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 119
- This week we welcome The Brother Spies.. I mean, The Other Guys! We’ve got Daewin and Brian from The Other Guys Podcast! Join Fimlys, Hydra and these two “sidekicks” gone Super-Hero as we discuss the velocity of an unladen African swallow. The blues are all over the news and we also discuss what we think about the recent increase (read, explosion) in the number of hotfixes being released. All that and, of course, Rilandune serenades us with another episode of The Addon Junkie.
Episode 120: Back in Blacksen
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 120
- We’re back and we’re welcoming guest Blacksen from Blacksen’s End. He talks about such things as how the blog got started and his upcoming job in the gaming industry. Oh, and a little bit of Warcraft thrown in here and there! We also talk a little about 4.1 and even 4.2, the “Curse of the Worgen” comics and Rilandune regales us with another amazing Addon Junkie segment!
Episode 121: Whalen Caverns
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 121
- This week we welcome Whalen from Curse to the show. He talks about his job there, wowstead and, of course, playing WoW! Not a lot of news but we do talk about the iPad 2 (why?) and go over the shared topics and new blogs.
Episode 122: Shades of Lore
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 122
- This week we welcome Anne Stickney from WoW Insider aka Shade from All Things Azeroth. After a pretty epic interview (which includes quite a few off-topic tangents.. warning.. warning..) we talk about a few news things rolling around out there, introduce a few new blogs to Blog Azeroth and well, generally goof off.
Episode 123: Killing Time Slowly
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 123
- We welcome Fuubaar and Fulguralis from Killing ‘em Slowly to the show this week. We talk about playing as a couple, what NOT to say to your spouse who is also your healer and how drinking effects tanking (in a positive way!?). We also discuss the addition of Guild Challenges in 4.1 and the upcoming Guild Transfer and Guild Rename.
Episode 124: Gab and Moo
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 124
- Unfortunately, the guest this week didn’t make it, so Fim and Hydra do what they do best.. Talk! There’s some news to go over and even a couple of emails! Oh yeah and we might talk about some of the April Fools jokes that Blizzard (and others) tried to pull on us.. Now where are my wings!?
Episode 125: Divine Plea Bargain
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 125
- We welcome Adgamorix from Divine Plea this week. We had a great interview and spent some time discussing the new Call to Arms functionality coming in 4.1. We also discuss the latest “Stats on Gear” Dev Watercooler blog post and all the rest.
Episode 126: Epic Flying Elk
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 126
- We are happy to welcome Elkagorasa from Elkagorasa the Casual this week! We talk all about one of his favorite topics, Warlocks, along with pretty much everything else. News includes Blizzcon Tickets, new lore article and a hashtag campaign. We’ve got a TNTCast and some new Blog Azeroth blogs to finish up.
Episode 127: Miyari Kyouryuu
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 127
- Why yes.... She is a Dinosaur.. Our guest this week is the one, the only Miyari from WoWHead! We had a great time talking to her. We also talk a tiny bit about 4.1 (being released NOW!), mobile guild chat and even a Dev Watercooler about Crits!
Episode 128: Table Hoarder 4.1
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 128
- We have a Round Table! It’s 4.1 time and we welcome Medros, Rilandune, Blacksen and Fuubar and Fulgaralis!
Episode 129: The Original Centarion
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 129
- This week we welcome Oestrus from The Stories of O and The Double O Podcast! We talk a little about 4.2, the Cenarion Hatching pet and ZA & ZG, how well are they filling the gap?
Episode 130: The Blog Cooler
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 130
- This week we welcome George from The Mana Cooler mini-podcast. We ask hard-hitting questions like, “What IS a mini-podcast?” and “What is your favorite Ice Cream Sundae?”. You don’t want to miss it!
Episode 131: Molsan Madness
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 131
- This week we welcome another podcast host, Molsan from the Molsan Method podcast.
Episode 132: Logging Out
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 132
- No, TNB is not going away but this week we are interviewing a WoW blogger that isn’t logging in to WoW anymore!?
Episode 133: Berucast
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 133
- This week we are happy to welcome Beruthiel from Falling Leaves and Wings as our special guest!
Episode 134: I Call Shenanigans
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 134
- We welcome Jed from Jed’s Corner of WoW Shenanigans.
Episode 135: Hunting Quori
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 135
- We are pleased to welcome Quori from Surviving WoW with Quori. We had a great discussion and got to hear how he was personally escorted OFF of the Blizzard Campus.. This week also marks our trial of our shortened show. Let us know what you think and thanks again for listening!
Episode 136: Roundified Table
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 136
- It’s another ROUND TABLE! This time we discuss, what else, 4.2! The Firelands patch is upon us and we get the lowdown from our guests Anne Stickney of WoW Insider, also known as Shade from All Things Azeroth, Morynne from Marks-365 and George from The Mana Cooler.
Episode 137: Orcish Army Rades
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 137
- This week we welcome Rades from Orcish Army Knife. We have some great discussion, especially the large number of questions that were asked by the chat-room.
Episode 138: It’s A Trap!
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 138
- We welcome Grimmtooth from Grimmtooth’s Troops this week. And while Fim might have a few issues saying his Blog name, we had no problem coming up with things to talk about! It’s a great interview and one you definitely should not miss.
Episode 139: Jas Eye La
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 139
- We welcome Jasyla from Cannot Be Tamed this week. Besides having issues pronouncing her name, we had some great conversations including why she felt the old Tree Form was the worst ever! Not too much in the way of news this week but we do have a shared topic and a few new blogs to announce.
Episode 140: Trippleet Sauced
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 140
- We welcome the guys (Logan, Voktory and Hi-Ya) from The Leet Sauced Podcast to the show where, despite allegations to the contraty, they were quite well behaved.
Episode 141: Rhok It! Yeah!
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 141
- This week we welcome Phyllixia from Hunter’s Rhok! Yeah, there is a bit of hunter talk. We also have some great discussion on 4.3 and, of course, the tanking/threat change.
Episode 142: Monkey Business
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 142
- We welcome Lonomonkey from Screaming Monkey this week! We have some great discussions during the interview and then we talk some about Blizzcon and, of course, the new Darkmoon Faire.
Episode 143: Full Concentration
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 143
- We welcome Poneria from Fel Concentration and have a Warlocky good time. Warlocky? Is that a word? It is now! A bit of news and quite a few Shared Topics to talk about round out the show.
Episode 144: Shiny Apple
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 144
- We welcome Apple from Azeroth Apple this week and while we might have had to “bleep” out a few things she said, it was really fun having her (and her cat) on the show!
Episode 145: The Saund and The Fury
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 145
- This week we welcome Saund from Non-Squishy Heals. We have some great conversations, talk about replacing your guild leader in 4.3 and even a little raid finder goodness.
Episode 146: Vanilla Chip
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 146
- It’s just Fimlys and Hydra this week, but they have a ton of fun anyway. Lots of talk about Blizzcon and Patch 4.3, of course and a MONTH’s worth of Shared Topics.
Episode 147: Casting Stopies
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 147
- We welcome J, Mike and Bryter from Stopcast on the show this week! Not only do they talk a good interview, but they also discuss their new Annual Stopies Podcast Awards that they are running this year. Last show before Blizzcon 2011, so get it while it’s HOT!
Episode 148: This Con Goes to 11
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 148
- It’s a Twisted Nether Roundtable! Blizzcon 2011 is over, but there is so much to talk about. We welcome Lissanna from Restokin, Anne from All things Azeroth and WoW Insider, Rades from Orcish Army Knife and Rilandune from Heroically Random, The Overlores and Twisted Nether.
Episode 149: Bubble-ish
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 149
- We welcome Lyrandre/Amber from I Like Bubbles to the show this week. We talk about flowcharts, naming blogs and cookie dough. We also have a bunch of emails, shared topics and new blogs to introduce!
Episode 150: It’s Not Vidalia
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 150
- We’ve made it to 150! For this special episode we welcome Vidyala from Manalicious. We have a great interview and confirm once and for all that she is not named after an onion, even a sweet one. Don’t forget to check out her new collaboration with Rades ( Orcish Arm Knife ), From Draenor with Love. Also, thanks to everyone that helped make this, and every, TNB so special. We really appreciate all the support!
Episode 151: Relate and Regale
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 151
- We welcome Angelya this week from Revive and Rejuvenate! It’s WoW’s 7th Birthday, don’t forget to celebrate. We have a ton of new blogs to announce and a couple of shared topics.
Episode 152: Turning the Corner
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 152
- This week we welcome Kurn from Kurn’s Corner and the Blessing of Frost podcast. Lots of great discussion including talk on the 4.3 raids and how many peanuts Fim can stick up his nose.. (Ok, we don’t really talk about that...)
Episode 153: Piercing the Mists of Pandora
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 153
- Yes, we know it’s not really Pandora but just couldn’t resist. This week we welcome Pradzha from Piercing Shots! Fimlys likes talking to hunters, you can tell. We talk a little more about the LFR exploit and Ghostcrawler’s latest Dev Journal, introduce a few blogs and the Holiday event from Blog Azeroth.
Episode 154: Stellaaaaa
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 154
- Rilandune and Nevik from The Overlores join us for what has to be one of the most if not the strangest Twisted Nether episodes ever. It’s our Holiday Special and boy is it “special”.
Episode 155: Slash Lick Nozdormu
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 155
- We’re back from our Holiday break with a mini-roundtable. Or is that a mini round-table… Anyway, we’re back and we’ve got Rades from Orcish Army Knife and Cynwise from Cynwise’s Battlefield Manual. We talk 4.3 and talk and talk and talk.
Episode 156: Life of a Tree
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 156
- This week we are back to the interviews. Keredria from Tree of Life is our guest and we’re pretty sure we mispronounced her name the whole night.
Episode 157: Morrow Ribs
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 157
- This week we welcome Michele Morrow, Actress/Columnist/Podcaster/Gamer and much, much more! We talk about Lady Sylvanis, Blizzcon, Commodore 64 and even a little bit of WoW.
Episode 158: Variant Ceraphus
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 158
- This week we welcome Ceraphus, author of Variant Avatar and host of The Sundering Podcast. We discuss topics such as looking for raid, guild longevity and the lack of Blizzcon 2012.
Episode 159: The Cow Also Rises
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 159
- This week we are joined by Akabeko of Red Cow Rise all the way from Japan! She informs us that the future is COLD and that green is the new red (ok, maybe not). We talk about a few interesting news tidbits and listen to an all-new voicemail.
Episode 160: To Blame or Not To Blame
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 160
- We are joined this week by Squelchy from BlameSquelchy! We chat about a ton of things including LFR, Casual Raiding and Legendaries.
Episode 161: Sazzypants
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 161
- This week we welcome Saz from World of Saz. We talk about MoP talent changes, Heart of the Aspects mount, character naming and realID raiding.
Episode 162: Ray Talks Back
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 162
- We welcome Ray, Xia and Ceraphus from The Sundering this week. The interview was, well, interesting is a good word for it...
Episode 163: Podcast of Mischief
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 163
- We welcome Cymre from Bubbles of Mischief this week. We have a great interview and then talk about Scroll of Resurrection and even a little Diablo 3!
Episode 164: Beta Table MoP
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 164
- It’s time for another TNB Round Table! This time we welcome Nevik from Nevik’s Notebook and The Overlores, Poneria from Fel Concentration and WoW Insider and Rades from Orcish Army Knife and From Draenor With Love! Of course, it’s time to talk about Mists of Pandaria! The Beta is starting and an amazing flood of information is here.
Episode 165: For the Lodur
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 165
- This week we welcome Lodur from World of Matticus, WoW Insider and For the Lore podcast. We also talk about the new Mobile Alerts features, Arena Pass and Soul of the Aspects pet.
Episode 166: Crimson Context
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 166
- This week we welcome Redbeard from Parallel Context. We also talk about the removal of the rocket as the mount for the RAF system and Blizzard’s new Item Restoration system.
Episode 167: Not So Ancient
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 167
- This week we welcome Tome from Tome of the Ancient. We have a great interview and Tome has a wonderful perspective on the game and blogging.In addition we talk about Cross-Realm Zones and Account Level Achievements.
Episode 168: Grand Sayo
- Main article: Twisted Nether episode 168
- This week we welcome Sayomara from Grand Old Podcast. It’s a pretty epic interview and discussion about some great topics.
List of Guests
|Twisted Nether Blogcast Episodes|
|(1) Jumping on the Nethertrain (Finally) | (2) Hax and Haelz | (3) Who Moved My Matticus? | (4) We Like Bear Butts and We Cannot Lie | (5) Patches and Pikes|
(6) Chicks Dig Kodos | (7) An Orc in Dwarf Clothing | (8) A Bird in the Nether | (9) Eyebrows of the Round Table | (10) Twisted Nether episode 10
(11) Twisted Nether episode 11